Tickets for Saturday event days or Weekend Tickets can be booked until midnight Friday via our website (discounted advance prices).
Tickets for Sunday (main race day) can be booked until midnight on Saturday (discounted advance prices). Alternatively all tickets will be available at the gate all weekend (gate prices).
All tickets bought via the website or phone (01383 723337) will be posted out up until midday on the Wednesday prior to the event, thereafter the tickets will be held in 'Ticket Collection', located on the hairpin gate approach road.
Kids under 12 do not require a ticket, they are FREE.
- Adult - Over 16 yrs
- Concession - 12 to 16 yrs, OAP, Disabled, Student (with photo ID)
- Family - 2 Adults + 2 Concession (not required if children are under 12 yrs)
General Gate Opening Times
Gates on Saturday will open at 8am and close at 8pm
Gates on Sunday open at 7.30am
How to get here
Knockhill Racing Circuit is located on the A823, for SATNAV our postcode is KY12 9TF
If travelling from East/South, head to Junction 4, M90 Kelty.
If travelling from West, please head over the new Clackmannan Bridge and head on the A977 and turn tight at Powmill.
If heading from the North, motorway signs will say exit Junction 6, you can also head to Junction 4 as an alternative route.
All routes have Tourist Board direction signage.
Taxi Drop Offs
The drop off area for taxi's etc. Will be next to the TICKET COLLECTION POINT, this area will have a suitable turning area and access to exit routes. Pedestrians should then proceed to the pedestrian gates to purchase tickets / display passes.
Unfortunately Knockhill is not on any public transport routes! Please ensure you make alternative arrangements for getting to and from the Circuit.
Always a topical subject at Knockhill, quite simply, come prepared for all weathers. We would say the same if the forecast was for blistering sunshine.
- Knockhill FM broadcasts on 87.7FM and will be on-air all weekend.
- If you wish to Text the Tower for a shout out, you can do so via 07941 808552
- All routes to Knockhill will be very busy this weekend. Please give yourself appropriate time to get to the Circuit. There will be delays, but hopefully we can keep these to a minimum with your help and co-operation.
- No Pets or Animals will be allowed entry to the venue, please ensure you leave them at home and not left in the car.
- The circuit office will be open Sat 8am - 6pm and Sunday 7.30am to 6pm if you need any help or assistance, you can pop in or call on 01383 723337.
- Trades stands are located at the hairpin and main straight.
- Official Knockhill Merchandise is available at the circuit office and a display is at the hairpin trade area.
- Mobile Food Outlets are located throughout the venue as well as our onsite restaurants, Champions Clubhouse and Kinnaird's restaurant.
- Arrive and Drive Karting will be operating for Kids 8yrs plus and Adults throughout the weekend from just £10, visit the Karting Centre for the timetable and full Info.
Very, Very Important: please drive with due care and observe speed limits when leaving the venue, we don't want your day ruined by receiving a speeding fine.
Drones: Due to CAA safety regulations the flying and use of drones are strictly forbidden at Knockhill Racing Circuit .
That's all for now, but if you do require additional information, please call the Circuit Office on 01383 723337.