**** This position has now been filled. Thank you to everyone who applied ****
We’re currently seeking a Reservations Sales Advisor to join the team.
As Scotland’s National Motorsport Centre we pride ourselves in making motorsport accessible to all. This role will deal with driving experience days, trackdays and karting events. All of these activities require advisors to sell the activities, make reservations, deal with customer queries and then meet and greet the customer on the day of their experience.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and self-motivated. You will also be able to show us you have got what it takes to deal with customer reservations every day and offer the right solutions every time.
- Promote/sell/secure orders from inbound calling customers.
- Explain products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Reservations for all activities.
- Inbound sales calls and outbound customer service calls.
- Meet and greet customers and assist them with the registration process
- Handle any queries face to face or over the telephone.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to exceed sales expectations.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Relationship building by maintaining exceptional customer service standards.
- Create a happy environment for our visitors and colleagues.
- Welcome visitors, ensure smooth registration.
- Promote our products and sell add-ons.
- Control bookings on bespoke booking system and prepare paperwork for all bookings.
What we want from you:
- Ability to build a personal rapport with the customer.
- Target driven.
- Proven sales ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Fun, outgoing, entertaining and welcoming personality.
- Passionate about creating exceptional customer experience
- Practical, organised, great at multi-tasking
- As the business is open 7 days a week , and weekends being the most popular time to visit for customers, you will be required to work one day at the weekend.