Do you want to work at Knockhill Racing Circuit, Scotland’s National Motorsport Centre? Hosting the best of UK motorsport all year round, Knockhill is a fast paced environment with a great amount of variety and a truly unique workplace in Scotland.
The mechanic will be working on our fleet of Experience cars including Formula Race Cars, Fiesta Rally Cars, Land Rovers and Honda Civics, as well as site vehicles such as small vans, small plant, Hiab and flatbed lorry.
Key attributes we are looking for are;
- Reliable and skilled at working on a multitude of road, track and site vehicles
- Ability to problem solve and execute quick repairs
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone and to high standards
- MiG and other welding experience
- Tyre changing experience would be useful
- Experience of a race / competition environment would be useful
- Minimum three years of experience required
- Must supply own tools
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible with daily work timings
- Work will include weekend day(s)
If this job is for you, then please provide your CV to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 15th March 2019 or post it to Jobs Knockhill Racing Circuit, by Dunfermline Fife, KY12 9TF with a note of your salary expectation and contact details.