Tickets for Saturday or the full weekend can be booked until midnight Friday via our website (discounted advance prices).
Tickets for Sunday (main race day) can be booked until midnight on Saturday (discounted advance prices).
Alternatively all tickets will be available at the gate all weekend (gate prices).
All tickets bought via the website or phone (01383 723337) will be posted out up until midday on the Wednesday prior to the event, thereafter the tickets will be held in ‘Ticket Collection’, located on the hairpin gate approach road.
Kids under 12 do not require a ticket, they are FREE.
- Adult - Over 16 yrs
- Concession - 12 to 16 yrs, OAP, Disabled, Student (with photo ID)
- Family - 2 Adults + 2 Concession (not required if children are under 12 yrs)
The campsite is located near Clark’s Corner, some of the pitches have a circuit view, these are allocated on a first come first served basis. The camp site is a grass area with a limited amount of hard standing gravel for caravans and motorhomes. As the camp site is normally a sell-out well before the event, advance booking is essential.
- Camping can only be purchased with a ticket (unless season pass holder)
- A wristband will be sent along with the ticket, you must keep both on you at all times, no access to the campsite is permitted without the band
- No animals allowed
- No awnings allowed on caravans
- Caravans must not be longer than 8m x 4m (24ftx12ft) (£20 surcharge for caravans - pre-book only)
- There is no power provided
- Toilets, showers and water stand pipes are within the campsite
- Under 12's free
- Where possible cars can be parked beside the tents if there is no planned vehicle movement throughout the weekend. If the car needs to be moved we ask you to park in the car park next to the camping area.
- No fires or fireworks
- BBQs are permitted, they must be attended to at all times
- Spaces are allocated on a first come, first served basis
There will be a ‘family / quiet’ area for campers wishing a peaceful weekend, however we do remind all campers to behave responsibly and ensure the camping weekend is enjoyable for everybody. This includes no anti social behaviour and loud music.
The camp site is open from 9am on Friday until 12pm on Monday.
Gate Opening Times
Gates on Saturday will open at 8am and close at 8pm
Gates on Sunday open at 7.30am
How to get here
Knockhill Racing Circuit is located on the A823, for SATNAV our postcode is KY12 9TF
If travelling from East/South, head to Junction 4, M90 Kelty.
If travelling from West, please head over the new Clackmannan Bridge and head on the A977 and turn tight at Powmill.
If heading from the North, motorway signs will say exit Junction 6, you can also head to Junction 4 as an alternative route.
All routes have Tourist Board direction signage.
Taxi Drop Offs
The drop off area for taxi’s etc. Will be next to the TICKET COLLECTION POINT, this area will have a suitable turning area and access to exit routes. Pedestrians should then proceed to the pedestrian gates to purchase tickets / display passes.
Arriving at the circuit
All traffic on Saturday will enter the venue via the main drive.
On Sunday there are two entrance points in operation. Most traffic travelling from the West (via Kincardine Bridge, Perthshire) will enter via the main drive, unless disabled or on a motorcycle, all vehicle access to the circuit is through the hairpin gate (Gate A). Traffic from the East (Edinburgh, Dunfermline) will enter via Gate D at Scotsman / McIntyre’s corner. EXCEPTIONS – traffic must NOT enter via Gate D if you have an official vehicle pass, you hold a VIP or season vehicle pass, if you are on a motorcycle, if you are disabled or you have tickets to collect at Ticket Collection. If you are travelling from the East and your situation is listed in the Exceptions list you should enter via the main drive and follow the signs.
BOX OFFICE COLLECTION spectators must enter via the main drive only and head for the collection point which is clearly signed.
All parking is on site, 1.5miles of internal roads have been improved on last year, plus additional hard-standing parking surfaces behind the hairpin. For disabled spectators there is a limited number of trackside parking spaces, the paved and elevated disabled viewing areas are close to these parking spaces. All disabled badges will be checked against the car registration. If the car registration does not match the registration on the pass you will not be permitted to park in the disabled parking spaces.
Please, follow all the direction of the stewards, they are there to assist and will get you in and out of the venue as soon as they can.
Please clearly display any passes, disabled car passes, season passes as visibly as possible.
Please also ensure you have your money ready if you are paying at the gate to help speed up the entry process.
When you park up please take notice of the car park signage to identify where you have parked your car.
Always a topical subject at Knockhill, quite simply, come prepared for all weathers. We would say the same if the forecast was for blistering sunshine.
- Knockhill FM broadcasts on 87.7FM and will be on-air all weekend.
- If you wish to Text the Tower for a shout out, you can do so via 07941 808552
- All routes to Knockhill will be very busy this weekend. Please give yourself appropriate time to get to the Circuit. There will be delays, but hopefully we can keep these to a minimum with your help and co-operation.
- No Pets or Animals will be allowed entry to the venue, please ensure you leave them at home and not left in the car.
- The circuit office will be open Sat 8am – 6pm and Sunday 7.30am to 6pm if you need any help or assistance, you can pop in or call on 01383 723337.
- Trades stands are located at the hairpin and main straight.
- Official Knockhill Merchandise is available at the circuit office and a display is at the hairpin trade area.
- Mobile Food Outlets are located throughout the venue as well as our onsite restaurants, Champions Clubhouse and Kinnaird’s restaurant.
- Arrive and Drive Karting will be operating for Kids 8yrs plus and Adults throughout the weekend from just £10, visit the Karting Centre for the timetable and full Info.
Please remember which gate you entered the circuit, if you leave via the same gate this will help to ensure you travel on the same road.
For the first hour after the last race there will be a one way exit route in operation. This means all cars exiting via the main driveway (from the hairpin gate, gate A, or from the main paddock gate) will be directed left towards Powmill (travelling West on the A823). All cars exiting via the McIntyre’s gate (gate D) will be directed right towards Dunfermline (travelling East on the A823). This traffic management is in force by Police Scotland, no exceptions will be made. 1 hour after the last race (or as soon as possible depending on traffic flow) the one way exit will be removed and thereafter all exit routes may be used in any direction.
Very, Very Important: please drive with due care and observe speed limits, we don’t want your weekend ruined by receiving a speeding fine.
That’s all for now, but if you do require additional information, please call the Circuit Office on 01383 723337. Hopefully we will see you all here for a fab weekend of racing.