Tickets for events be held at Knockhill are available via the Knockhill website. Knockhill Racing Circuit administers dispatches and manages all ticket requests for the event. Tickets can be booked well in advance of the event or can be purchased over the phone (01383 723337). We also provide a number of value-for-money Season Pass options which offer fans greater flexibility with regards to attending multiuple events to Knockhill each year. Passes are also fully transferrable, so other members of your family can use your Season Pass when you’re not attending.
All parking is on site, you can drive all around the outside of the circuit to view from your preferred area. This may be subject to change depending on the current Coronavirus guidelines at the time.
Knockhill provides a number of disabled trackside parking areas and viewing platforms (hairpin and 1st corner). Additionally, at most events, additional trackside parking can be used to view the action from the comfort of your own car. At major events (i.e. BSB and BTCC), disabled parking is limited and may differ from a standard event at Knockhill (we’ll confirm the location in any pre-event communication). Please note, Knockhill is an outdoor venue and some of the bankings around the track may not be suitable for disabled
customers. We have disabled toilet facilities around the entire venue, as well as baby changing facilities if required. There are no pets allowed at Knockhill, with the exception of guide dogs. Where a disabled person wishes to attend an event, and requires a carer to accompany them, the carer will receive free admission on the presentation of some form of carers id. Disabled badges should be displayed on vehicles on approach to the venue so that parking attendants and staff can clearly identity anyone with additional needs. However, at some events we cannot guarantee you’ll be parked inside the circuit as spaces are limited. If you require more specific info surrounding a visit, then please call the team on 01383 723337 for further assistance or
check out the latest event info on the run up to a particular event for specific info.
We suggest being prepared for all weather, you can find the latest Met Office forecast here - link: https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/
Due to CAA safety regulations the flying and use of drones are strictly forbidden at Knockhill Racing Circuit .
• Knockhill FM broadcasts on 87.7FM and will be on-air all weekend.
• If you wish to Text the Tower for a shout out, you can do so via 07493 478441.
• No Pets or Animals will be allowed entry to the venue, please ensure you leave them at home and not in the car.
• The circuit office will be open until 5pm if you need any help or assistance, you can pop in or call on 01383 723337.
• Official Knockhill Merchandise is available at the circuit office.
• Mobile Food Outlets are located throughout the venue as well as our onsite restaurants, Paddock Cafe & Bar and Kinnaird's Bistro.
• Karting - pre-booking is advised as "arrive and drive" is not always available.
That's all for now, but if you do require additional information, please call the Circuit Office on 01383 723337.