Car Testing Information
Below are a list of sessions and an indication of the types of vehicles entering each group (if you are unsure, contact us so we can help you decide which session is best for you):
- Group One - Open Saloons
- Group Two - Open Saloons (Fast Group)
- Group Three - Formula Ford / Legends
- Group One - Open Saloons
- Group Two - Open Saloons
- Group Three - Open Saloons (Fast Group)
- Group Four - Formula Ford / Legends
Fast Group Explanation:
Where possible, cars will be segregated in to groups based on lap times to allow for better testing. Cars in the modified sports and saloons, faster classics and possibly the fastest ST and Minis will be organised together allowing for a better testing experience, if numbers permit.
Testing Season Pass:
If you are going to test on a regular basis throughout the season, our Testing Pass may be a viable alternative to paying as you go. For £500 you can get access to all car testing dates on the calendar. Contact the office direct on 01383 723337 for more information.
Before you proceed to booking, please download our Sign On Form and complete before coming to the Circuit. You'll need to complete one before you get on track, so having one pre-filled will save you time on the day!
Download the Registration Form
You can hire our internationally recognised racing circuit throughout the year. With full day, half dayand evening options available, we're sure we can provide a tailored solution to match any Corporate/Track Event you may be planning. The track hire rates quoted are inclusive of marshals and medical cover. Find Out More
- Race Licences must be presented on the day
- Drivers will be issued with a wrist band and sticker for your car on the day allowing access to the track (no band/sticker, no tracktime)
- Drivers must have approved safety gear including helmet, race suite etc
- All drivers will need to fill in a registration form which can be downloaded here
- Registration for testing will open at 9am on the day of the test, all car testing sign on will take place at the Circuit Office (located in the main paddock)
- Test days will be run in sessions lasting between 15 and 25 minutes
Terms & Conditions:
- The circuit reserves the right to: session any day, move any machine from one session to another or cancel any Test Day. We will endeavour to give as much notice as possible, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- For information on regulations, noise limits and our terms please view our FAQs
- Cameras must be securely fixed
- Please note that you agree to our Terms and Conditions when booking
- Please read our cancellation Terms before booking
- Dates are provisional and are subject to change
If you would like to find out the result for our race meetings please go to: