Great news, Knockhill are delighted to announce that we will be providing free camping space for any fans who wish to make a weekend of The David Leslie Super Touring Car Festival event.
A camping ticket has been added to our event webpage ticketing options (free of charge). If you are considering camping for the weekend, then please make sure you read the important info below before booking your tickets, and select the camping option online when purchasing.
For those of you who have already booked your tickets and want to camp, simply give the office a call on 01383 723337 and we’ll arrange your ticket. We’d very much like to get a handle on the number of campers we are likely to expect and pre-booking is advised. However, if you want to see how the event/day/weather goes then you are more than welcome to bring your camping gear, and pitch up on the day.
You’ll be located just behind the famous Clark’s Corner (same campsite as BTCC weekends). And, on Saturday evening we’ll be hosting an exclusive forum featuring some of the stars, including Frank Biela, that will be appearing and racing over the weekend of the event.
Campsite access will be from 12-noon on Friday 9th September through to 12-noon on Monday 12th September.
Important Camping Information
The campsite is located near Clark’s Corner, some of the pitches have a circuit view, these are allocated on a first come first served basis. The campsite is a grass area with a limited amount of hard standing gravel for caravans and motorhomes.
Camping can be pre-booked with your ticket (free of charge) and is the preferable option of the Circuit. Alternatively, you may arrive on the day and decide to stay over, however, all spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and we cannot guarantee you any kind of pitch.
There will be no staff members located at the campsite, however, circuit security will be available via the main gatehouse, should you require assistance throughout your stay.
– No animals allowed
– Caravans and motorhomes can erect awnings if space allows.
– Caravans & Motorhomes – there will be no surcharge for caravans and motorhomes, however, hard standing, spaces are limited and we cannot guarantee you pitch in this area. However, there are suitable grass areas where you can also park.
– There is no power provided
– Toilets, showers and water stand pipes are within the campsite
– Cars may be parked next to tents if you do not plan any vehicle movement throughout the weekend. If you want to leave the venue then you should park in the car park next to the camp site.
– No fires or fireworks
– BBQs are permitted, they must be attended to at all times
– Spaces are allocated on a first come, first served basis
We’d like to remind all campers to behave responsibly and ensure the camping weekend is enjoyable for everybody. This includes no anti social behaviour and loud music.
The campsite is open from 12pm on Friday until 12pm on Monday. Please do not arrive on Thursday, unfortunately we cannot open the camp site until Friday morning.
Does all that seem fair and well? Ok then, we look forward to seeing you at The David Leslie Super Touring Car Festival weekend on 10/11 September – supported by Event Scotland and Fife Council.