Rounds 4 & 5 for SLS, ModSports, Scottish Legends plus Northern Saloons & Sports, Junior Saloon Car Championship and Scottish Formula Fords
Our Super Lap Scotland, Scottish Legends and ModSports racers rock up for Rounds 4 & 5 for some super-fast action on both the Knockhill track layouts - Saturday (anti-clockwise) and Sunday (clockwise). However, this time around they won’t be alone, we’ve got visiting rounds of the BARC Junior Saloons, the DDMC Northern Saloon and Sports Car Championship and Scottish Formula Fords.
Both the Knockhill track layouts will be used over the course of the weekend giving drivers not one, but two tracks to test their metal over during two days of full-on action. Fans can expect a busy old day of on-track entertainment with SLS competitors vying for the fastest laps times of the day and the Mod Sports (saloon and sports cars) Scottish Legends racers NSSCC and BARC Juniors battling out on track for those coveted race wins and podium positions.
• SLS Championship - Round 4 and 5 of the six round Championship featuring some of the fastest modified cars in Scotland, battling to put their hands on the 2022 titles.
• Scottish Legends Championship – These American styled bike engine ‘pocket rockets’ are a fan favourite and will support all Super Lap Scotland events. Three action-packed races each day will all but guarantee plenty of drama and excitement for race fans.
Scottish Formula Ford Championship - Making a guest appearance from their regular slot with the SMRC, Scotlands fastest single seater race cars.
• ModSports Series - This race series will see a vast array of super-charged sports and saloon cars racing head-to-head for those vital 1-2-3 podium positions. Within the second race, some SLSers will make the jump from timed-competition to flat-out racing as they join the fold on track.
• BARC Junior Saloons - The BARC Junior Saloons annual visit to Knockhill will see a full grid of young chargers push their cars and talents to the limit, a mini touring car series and Knockhill is the ultimate track for them.
• Northern Saloon and Sports Car Championship - DDMC racers bring a beautiful assortment of cars from south of the Border.
Sponsor A Knockhill Event
Our exclusive sponsorship opportunities allow brands to tap into our enthusiastic audience whilst enjoying a thrilling day of racing at Knockhill Racing Circuit. Our bespoke packages allow you to create a brand specific ‘Raceday’ experience for your clients or guests. Or, you can simply leverage Knockhill to gain more exposure for your brand or product.
Please get in touch by calling our team on 01383 723337 if you are interested in sponsoring one of our events. Associate sponsor packages also available.
• Super Lap Scotland Championship
• ModSports Championship
Scottish Formula Ford
• Scottish Legends Championship
• BARC Junior Saloons
• DDMC Northern Saloons and Sports Cars
View downloadable content
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs. Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.