Its Showtime !!!
We are thrilled to announce the 15th edition of our highly anticipated Scottish Ford Live event in our 50th Anniversary year.
Owners and clubs alike are eager to showcase their beloved Ford vehicles, and we are excited to witness their participation in two exclusive Ford-only sessions during the Hot Hatch track day.
As one of the largest Ford events in the UK, this event will feature a wide range of Ford models, both new and old, along with an impressive display from the Ford RS Owners' Club. We anticipate a packed show area filled with display cars, prestigious show cars, and competition cars.
In addition to the on-track Ford-only driving sessions, we will also have our regular Hot Hatch Trackday sessions open to all makes and models of cars. If you are a Knockhill Season Pass holder and wish to exhibit your car or join a club stand at Ford Live, please contact our office to complete the registration process.
Now in its 15th year, the Scottish Ford Live & Track Day and Show, in association with the Central & East of Scotland RSOC Regional Groups, has experienced continuous growth.
During our Trackday sessions at Knockhill, up to 150 cars will take to the track, with two sessions specifically dedicated to the iconic Ford marque.
In the paddocks, attendees will be treated to a fantastic display of Fords from various eras, showcasing models such as Escorts, Capris, RS Cosworths, Fiestas, and many more. Clubs and private owners from across the county will travel far and wide to attend this event, and we anticipate a strong turnout from Ford enthusiasts.
To secure your spot, simply purchase an entry ticket and follow the instructions if you plan to showcase your own car.
• The format of Scottish Ford Live is a traditional show car / trackday type event with cars of all shapes and sizes both on track and lined up in the paddock for fans to see.
• The event is brought to Knockhill in association with the Central and East of Scotland RS Owners' Club who always turn out with some spectatular Ford machinery - both new and old.
• Individual Clubs and private owners will face-off in the paddock for the best in class show awards with lots of time and effort put into presenting the Clubs and the individual cars on the day.
• Aside from the paddock action, the on-track action will come thick and fast with a series of Car Trackday sessions operating throughout the day. We may even see some demonstration laps of special Ford machinery on the day and parade laps of Ford models are always a nice addition.
• It’s a great family day out for all Ford fans! If you ever had a Ford or own a Ford, this event is for you! It’s very much like a time warp as you stroll along the rows and rows of some of the most iconic cars the planet has ever seen, such as MK1 and II Escorts, RS2000s and Sierra Cosworth RS500s
• Hot Hatch track sessions – all makes/models
• Two Ford only dedicated track driving sessions
• Fords of all ages on show via Clubs & private owners
• Iconic Ford models from yesteryear on display
• Competition Fords on display
• Show car awards and competitions
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs.
Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.