The 12th Scottish Ford Live is the best collection of Fords in Scotland and one of the biggest in the UK
It's great to be able to announce the 12th running of our Scottish Ford Live event, sponsored by The Cobble Shop. We know the owners and clubs are itching to show off their pride and joy Fords and we will see a number of them on track too in two dedicated Ford only sessions within the Hot Hatch track day.
This event is one of the largest Ford events in the UK, featuring Ford models (new and old) as well as a huge display from the Ford RS Owners' Club. We hope the show area will be packed with display cars, prestige show cars and competition cars. On track there are two Ford only driving sessions, running alongside our regular Hot Hatch Trackday sessions that are open to any make and model of car.
If you are a Knockhill Season Pass holder and would like to show your car or join a clubstand at Ford Live, simply call the office and we'll get you registered.
Now into its 12th year, the Scottish Ford Live & Track Day and Show, in association with the Central & East of Scotland RSOC Regional Groups and The Cobble Shop - has grown year on year. Up to 150 cars will take to the Knockhill track in our Trackday sessions with two of those sessions dedictaed to the iconic Ford marque.
In the paddocks we'll see 100s of Fords of all ages on show from many of Ford's illustrious past with iconic models like Escorts, Capris, RS Cosworths, Fiestas and many more. Participating Clubs and private owners will travel the length and breath of the county to attend this event and we are anticipating and eager turn out from all the Ford fans. The demand for show car space at this event is always high and further information on pre-booking your place will follow shortly.
• The format of Scottish Ford Live is a traditional show car / trackday type event with cars of all shapes and sizes both on track and lined up in the paddock for fans to see.
• The event is brought to Knockhill in association with the Central and East of Scotland RS Owners' Club who always turn out with some spectatular Ford machinery - both new and old.
• Individual Clubs and private owners will face-off in the paddock for the best in class show awards with lots of time and effort put into presenting the Clubs and the individual cars on the day.
• Aside from the paddock action, the on-track action will come thick and fast with a series of Car Trackday sessions operating throughout the day. We may even see some demonstration laps of special Ford machnery on the day and parade laps of Ford models are always a nice addition.
• It’s a great family day out for all Ford fans! If you ever had a Ford or own a Ford, this event is for you! It’s very much like a time warp as you stroll along the rows and rows of some of the most iconic cars the planet has ever seen, such as MK1 and II Escorts, RS2000s and Sierra Cosworth RS500s
• It really is paradise for Ford fans as they get to celebrate their favourite manufacturer with like-minded people.
The Cobble Shop - provides good quality and competitively priced aggregates and building materials from their Ayrshire base. The Cobble Shop offer a fantastic range of products and their friendly and knowledgeable staff are always on hand to give help and advice, whatever your project. Managing Director, Tom Blackwood has had a long affinity with Knockhill and indeed the Scottish Ford Live event – often bringing up a selection of fabulous Fords from his private collection. The Cobble Shop takes on title sponsorship of this event in 2022 which will be the 12th time the event has been hosted at Knockhill.
• Hot Hatch track sessions – all makes/models
• Two Ford only dedicated track driving sessions
• Fords of all ages on show via Clubs & private owners
• Iconic Ford models form yesteryear on display
• Competition Fords on display
• Tribute to the iconic rally Fords
• Trade stands
• Gathering of custom Trucks
• Show car awards and competitions
• Car care products and accessory stands
View downloadable content
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs. Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.