Back for a weekend of fast Twin Track racing in both directions, please welcome the BRSCC and Caterham Cars back to Scotland!
The Caterham Championship brings up to 150 competitors to Knockhill over the weekend of 17th & 18th September. These nimble and lightweight racers are the perfect foil for the twists, dips and undualtions of Knockhill's track layout and should provide an exhilarating spectacle for race fans of all ages. Featuring alongside the Caterham Championships will be the hotly contested Nankang Tyre BMW Compact Cup and the thrilling BRSCC Ford STs and Ford Fiesta Junior championship, so non-stop action everywhere you look.
The BRSCC will bring various championships to Knockhill, from their introductory Caterham Academy Championship that features complete novices taking their first formative steps into the world of racing to the firesome 420R race cars. Whichever championship it is, it’s a level playing field for all with similar machinery throughout the grid.
Two full days of racing action in both directions at this unique Twin track event.
• BRSCC Caterham Championships – In addition to the Academy, the Roadsports, 270Rs and 310Rs, the 420Rs will top the bill which features vehicles with highly powered 2-litre Ford Duratec engines and an equally impressive driver line up - with several Championship winners amongst the front-running contenders. Sparks will fly and if truth be told... so will the Caterhams, literally!
• Nankang Tyre BMW Compact Cup - since the series was formed, it has proven to be one of the most stable and popular championships in Britain, with grids of 25 plus cars at each meeting and a number of star drivers have tested their abilities in this class. This cost effective form of motorsport provides great tin-top racing and promises plenty of drama as the cars take to the unique Knockhill track.
• BRSCC Fiesta Championship - The BRSCC Fiesta Championship is a single-make tin-top championship dedicated to various models of the popular and much loved Ford Fiesta, one of the UK’s best-selling small cars of all time, as well as being a staple of British motorsport for more than 30 years.
• BRSCC Fiesta Junior Championship - Watch the racing stars of the future learn their craft in close and exciting junior racing in either the Fiesta Mk6 ST150 or Fiesta MK7 ST180 class. Youngsters will race head-to-head throughout the 2022 season which will see them compete at six different tracks with Knockhill being the penultimate event of the year - ahead of the season finale at Brands Hatch in October.
Sponsor A Knockhill Event
Our exclusive sponsorship opportunities allow brands to tap into our enthusiastic audience whilst enjoying a thrilling day of racing at Knockhill Racing Circuit. Our bespoke packages allow you to create a brand specific ‘Raceday’ experience for your clients or guests. Or, you can simply leverage Knockhill to gain more exposure for your brand or product.
Please get in touch by calling our team on 01383 723337 if you are interested in sponsoring one of our events. Associate sponsor packages also available.
• Caterham Academy Championship
• Caterham Roadsport Championship
• Caterham Seven 270R Championship
• Caterham Seven 310R Championship
• Caterham Seven 420R Championship
• Nankang Tyres BMW Compact Cup
• BRSCC Fiesta Championship
• BRSCC Fiesta Junior Championship
View downloadable content
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs. Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.