SLS and Mod Sports racing returns to Knockhill following an away-round at Croft Circuit. This event marks the end of the 2021 season and will see fast and furious action on track as the season's champions cement their places in the histroy books.
The Super Lap Scotland Championship finale has arrived and promises to be a weekend of action as all the SLS Class championships are decided. As well as the final round of the SLS Championship, this event also marks the conclusion of the Mod Sports and Scottish Legends Championships where the champions will etch their names into the history books. We will also be welcoming the super fast BARC CNC Heads Sports/Saloon Car championship. It’s a 7 race programme each day. On Sunday we'll be hotsing our Mod Sports Live Show which will incorporate our customary end of season show car event, the Paul Walker Tribute - open to all makes and models of cars.
Saturday: Round 6 of the 2021 Super Lap Scotland Championship on Knockhill’s Reverse Circuit. Competitors will be battling hard for those all important class victories as the series heads into a dramatic concluison on Sunday 19th September. Racing action will also be a big part of the day with two races for the Mod Sports and three racers for the Scottish Legends Cars Championship. SLS competitors wishing to test their metal in a racing format will join the second Mod Sports race on the day.
Sunday: A busy day at Knockhill for sure. Up to 400 show and customised cars (guidelines permitting) will line the paddocks, all competing for the best in class show ‘n’ shine trophies in our Mod Sports Live Show incorpoating the traditional Paul Walker Tribute. Trade stands, family entertainment, special exhibits and a whole host of entertainment will keep fans amused off-track. On it, SLS competitiors will be out for glory - one final day to claim those all-important class tiltes. Similar to Saturday, the Mod Sports & Legends racers will be out on track for another 5 races to enthrall and excite race fans.
• SLS Championship - Round 6 and 7 of the seven round Championship featuring some of the fastest modified cars in Scotland, battling to put their hands on the 2021 titles. The Mod Sports series will sport a variety of cars from super-fast 700bhp brutes to race-tuned Minis all featuringon track at the same time. There's plenty of overtaking action as the racers in each class battle it out for the bragging rights on track.
• Scottish Legends Championship – These American styled bike engine ‘pocket rockets’ are a fan favourite and will support all Super Lap Scotland events. Three action-packed races each day will all but guarantee plenty of drama and excitement for race fans. With mixed and reverse grid formats there is always plenty of action on track as the fastest drivers make their way through the pack with planty of overtaking manoeuvres the order of the day.
• Mod Sports Series - This race series will see a vast array of super-charged sports and saloon cars racing head-to-head for those vital 1-2-3 podium positions. Within the second race, some SLSers will make the jump from timed-competition to flat-out racing as they join the fold on track.
• CNC Heads Sports and Saloon Racing – not dissimilar to out own Mod Sports Championship, this visiting round makes its first ever appearance at Knockhill and will add to the sights and sounds of thundering sports and saloons cars racing bumper-to-bumper over the course of the weekend.
• Mod Sports Live featuring the Paul Walker Tribute – Our traditional end of season show car event returns (guidelines permitting). Stay tuned for more info on our social media on how to register in due course.
Sponsor A Knockhill Event
Our exclusive sponsorship opportunities allow brands to tap into our enthusiastic audience whilst enjoying a thrilling day of racing at Knockhill Racing Circuit. Our bespoke packages allow you to create a brand specific ‘Raceday’ experience for your clients or guests. Or, you can simply leverage Knockhill to gain more exposure for your brand or product.
Please get in touch by calling our team on 01383 723337 if you are interested in sponsoring one of our events. Associate sponsor packages also available.
• Super Lap Scotland Championship
• Mod Sports Championship
• Scottish Legends Cars Championship
• BARC CNC Heads Sports/Saloon Car Championship
• Mod Sports Live Show Event
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs. Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.