The fight to be King of The Hill is well and truly on, or will we have a Queen in 2022 ?
The Super Lap Scotland Championship finale has arrived and promises to be a weekend of action as all the SLS Class championships are decided. As well as the final round of the SLS Championship, this event also marks the conclusion of the Mod Sports and Scottish Legends Championships where the champions will etch their names into the history books. We will also be welcoming the super fast British Sprint Championship.
Sunday Round 6 of the 2022 Super Lap Scotland Championship on Knockhill’s Reverse Circuit. Competitors will be battling hard for those all important class victories as the series heads into a dramatic concluison. Racing action will also be a big part of the day with two races for the Mod Sports and three racers for the Scottish Legends Cars Championship. SLS competitors wishing to test their metal in a racing format will join the second Mod Sports race on the day along with the added interest of the British Sprint Championship.
• SLS Championship - Round 6 of the Championship featuring some of the fastest modified cars in Scotland, battling to put their hands on the 2022 titles. The series will sport a variety of cars from super-fast 700bhp brutes to standard road cars all gunning for that Super Lap.
• Scottish Legends Championship – These American styled bike engine ‘pocket rockets’ are a fan favourite and will support all Super Lap Scotland events. Three action-packed races each day will all but guarantee plenty of drama and excitement for race fans. With mixed and reverse grid formats there is always plenty of action on track as the fastest drivers make their way through the pack with planty of overtaking manoeuvres the order of the day.
• ModSports Series - This race series will see a vast array of super-charged sports and saloon cars racing head-to-head for those vital 1-2-3 podium positions. Within the second race, some SLSers will make the jump from timed-competition to flat-out racing as they join the fold on track.
• British Sprint - Some of the countries fastest single seaters will be on track to try and beat there fastest laps, these cars are breath takingly fast, quite possibly the fastest cars at Knockhill in 2022.
Sponsor A Knockhill Event
Our exclusive sponsorship opportunities allow brands to tap into our enthusiastic audience whilst enjoying a thrilling day of racing at Knockhill Racing Circuit. Our bespoke packages allow you to create a brand specific ‘Raceday’ experience for your clients or guests. Or, you can simply leverage Knockhill to gain more exposure for your brand or product.
Please get in touch by calling our team on 01383 723337 if you are interested in sponsoring one of our events. Associate sponsor packages also available.
• Super Lap Scotland Championship
• ModSports Championship
• Scottish Legends Cars Championship
• British Sprint Championship (BSC)
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs. Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.