Phone: 01383 723337
Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 9TF
KMSC & SMRC Championships racing together for the first time with our Armed Forces and 75 Anniversary of the NHS Appreciation weekend.
We want to kick of the 2023 sporting season with a feature event and what better than combining the very best that both the Knockhill Motor Sports Club and the Scottish Motor Racing Club have to offer.
Run by the KMSC, this two day car racing spectacular brings together ModSports, Classics, Legends, Minis, Fiesta STs, C1s and Super Lap Scotland for the "Best of Scottish" with the best racing and fastest cars in the country.
Our Armed Forces and NHS 75 Appreciation weekend offers free entry on both days to all serving and veterans of the Armed Forces and anyone working for the NHS. Anyone accompanying gets in for our special concessional rate too. We all owe a debt to those who serve and work in the NHS - so we hope everyone enjoys their visit to Knockhill on us! Simply bring any proof of service or your NHS card and you will gain free entry on both days.
This weekend will showcase the best car racing in Scotland.
Saturday will feature general testing, qualifying and the start of one of the busiest weekends of car racing at Knockhill.
Sunday is ALL RACING as competitors chase for silverware and start their championships
• SLS Championship - Round 1 of the six round Championship featuring some of the fastest modified and road cars in Scotland, battling to put their hands on the Super Lap titles.
• Scottish Legends Championship – These American styled Yamaha bike engine ‘pocket rockets’ are a fan favourite with the closest racing and overtaking guaranteed with their unique random grid format.
• ModSports Championship - This race series will see a vast array of highly modified, super-charged sports and saloon cars racing head-to-head for those vital 1-2-3 podium positions.
• Scottish Classic Sports and Saloons - A quality grid of racing saloons and sports cars of yesterday but being raced to the max by their owners!
• Mini Cooper Cup / Mini Cooper S - Two classes of Minis racing fantically door hand to door handle in a three race format
• C1 Cup - The city car racers offer their own unique close racing - the may be small but they make up in spades with competitive races.
• Fiesta ST Cup - The Fiestas have been a regular feature on the bill as they are fast and highly entertaining.
View downloadable content
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs. Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.