Phone: 01383 723337
Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 9TF
Our Super Lap Scotland, Scottish Legends and ModSports racers rock up for their final Rounds of the 2023 season and this time around they won’t be alone! It's our very special David Leslie Trophy Meeting featuring the BRSCC National Formula Ford 1600 Championship - one of the hardest faught over and most prestigeous Trophy's in FF1600 racing (Sat only).
Not only that, we have got visiting rounds of highly competitive SMRC Mini Cooper Cup, Fiesta STs and the Northern Saloons & Sports Car Championship from the DDMC.
It will be a vertiable feast of super-fast racing over the weekend using our unique Twin Track format, running in both directions.
This weekend will showcase some of the best racers from Scotland and all over the UK. The David Leslie Trophy Meeting is one of the best events of the year with its variety and quality of racers and race machinery on track. Using our Twin Track format, it will be clockwise on Saturday with the National Formula Fords headling. On Sunday, its anti-clockwise with a superb mix of quality visiting rounds from both the DDMC and SMRC.
• SLS Championship - Round 5 and 6 of the six round Championship featuring some of the fastest modified cars in Scotland, battling to put their hands on the 2023 titles.
• Scottish Legends Championship – These American styled bike engine ‘pocket rockets’ are a fan favourite and will support all Super Lap Scotland events. Three action-packed races each day will all but guarantee plenty of drama and excitement for race fans.
• Mod Sports Championship - This race championship will see a vast array of super-charged sports and saloon cars racing head-to-head for those vital 1-2-3 podium positions. Within the race the VW Cup drivers will have their own class races adding to the fun.
• National Formula Fords (Sat only) - Returning with some of the fastest young guns in the UK, the deminutive 1600 single seaters always provide some of the best and hard faught races you will see anywhere in the world
• DDMC Northern Saloons & Sports Car Championship - a superb mix of modified and highly modified saloons and sports cars will race once each day as we switch the direction of racing.
• SMRC Mini Cooper Cup and Fiesta STs - Two quality grids will provide some of the best racing over the weekend in this bumper event. Both championships are regualrly seen at SMRC events but this time they are guest races as they continue their respective battles for championship honours.
• Super Lap Scotland Championship
• ModSports Championship
• Scottish Legends Cars Championship
• National Formula Fords racing for the David Leslie Trophy
• DDMC Northern Saloons and Sports Car Championship
• Mini Cooper Cup
• Fiesta ST Championship
• Free lunch break grid walk
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs. Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.