Top Scottish Championship car racing using both the anti-clockwise and clockwise directions for added excitement!
Our Super Lap Scotland, Scottish Legends, and ModSports racers return for another weekend in 2024.
"Twin Track" Racing at Knockhill uses both directions over the weekend, Saturday Anti Clockwise and Sunday clockwise for this weekend.
In addition to our KMSC racers, we are excited to host visiting rounds of guest Championships which include the Scottish Fiesta ST Championship & Scottish C1 Cup (Saturday Only) Scottish Classic Sports and Saloons (Sunday only) with the British Sprint Championship here all weekend
The race weekend at Knockhill will feature an exciting Twin Track event, with both anti-clockwise and clockwise racing. The change in direction often leads to different winners and intense battles throughout the grids.
Alongside the KMSC Super Lap Scotland, ModSports, and Scottish Legends, the event will also include the participation of the SMRC C1 Cup and Fiesta ST (Saturday Only with Scottish Classics (Sunday only) and the British Sprint Championship.
• SLS Championship - Featuring the fastest modified cars in Scotland, battling to put their hands on the 2024 titles.
• Scottish Legends Championship – These American styled bike engine ‘pocket rockets’ are a fan favourite and will support all Super Lap Scotland events. Three action-packed races each day will all but guarantee plenty of drama and excitement for race fans.The legends drivers will also race for the Gerard McCosh Trophy supported by Power Team Limited.
• ModSports Series This race series will see a vast array of super-charged sports and saloon cars racing head-to-head for those vital 1-2-3 podium positions. A fantastic racing Championship continues.
• Scottish Fiesta ST Cup - these saloons provide some of the closest and most thrilling racing of the year with many drivers aspiring to move upwards to National racing
• The Scottish Citroen C1 Cup - City car racing up and down the country is on the upsurge and the SMRC was one of the first clubs to introduce an introductory and cost-effective class for racers looking for a financially viable route into motorsport - the C1 Cup offer this and the racing is great fun to watch too.
• The Scottish Classic Sports and Saloons Championship - Is a stalwart of the Scottish Motor Racing Club with drivers and fans drawn towards the nostagia of cars from the past. Classic racing is big business nowadays and the Classic Sports and Saloon competitors always put on a great show - whilst some of the machinery on show will take you back to the good old days... the racing is very much full-on and extremely competitive.
• British Sprint championship - The British Sprint Championship will bring some of the fastest single seaters in the UK to Knockhill as they compete against the clock in their flying one lap challenge.
• Super Lap Scotland Championship
• ModSports Championship
• Scottish Legends Cars Championship
• Scottish C1 Cup (Saturday Only)
• Scottish Fietsa ST Championship (Saturday Only)
• Scottish Classic Sports & Saloons (Sunday only)
• British Sprint Championship
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs.
Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.