It's the 10th year of the Scottish Ford Live & Hot Hatch Car Track Day and we are all really looking forward to this after a one-year absence. Join us on Sunday 12th September as we celebrate everything Ford!
It's great to be able to announce the 10th running of our Scottish Ford Live event, following it's cancellation in 2020. We know the owners and clubs are itching to show off their pride and joy Fords and we will see a number of them on track too.
This event is the 3rd largest Ford event in the UK, featuring Ford models (new and old) as well as a huge display from the Ford RS Owners' Club. We hope the show area will be packed with display cars, prestige show cars and competition cars. Details of how to book your car into the show will follow soon. On track there are two Ford only driving sessions, running alongside our regular Hot Hatch Trackday sessions that are open to any make and model of car.
Now into its 10th year, the Scottish Ford Live & Track Day and Show, in association with the Central & East of Scotland RSOC Regional Groups - has grown year on year. Up to 150 cars will take to the Knockhill track in our Trackday sessions with two of those sessions dedictaed to the iconic Ford marque.
In the paddocks we'll see 100s of Fords of all ages on show from many of Ford's illustrious past with iconic models like Escorts, Capris, RS Cosworths, Fiestas and many more. Participating Clubs and private owners will travel the length and breath of the county to attend this event and with 2020 being postponed, we are anticipating and eager turn out from all the Ford fans. The demand for show car space at this event is always high and further information on pre-booking your place will follow shortly.
• The format of Scottish Ford Live is a traditional show car / trackday type event with cars of all shapes and sizes both on track and lined up in the paddock for fans to see.
• The event is brought to Knockhill in association with the Central and East of Scotland RS Owners' Club who always turn out with some spectatular Ford machinery - both new and old.
• Individual Clubs and private owners will face-off in the paddock for the best in class show awards with lots of time and effort put into presenting the Clubs and the individual cars on the day.
• Aside from the paddock action, the on-track action will come thick and fast with a series of Car Trackday sessions operating throughout the day. We may even see some demonstartion laps of special Ford machnery on the day and parade laps of Ford models are always a nice addition.
• It’s a great family day out for all Ford fans! If you ever had a Ford or own a Ford, this event is for you! It’s very much like a time warp as you stroll along the rows and rows of some of the most iconic cars the planet has ever seen, such as MK1 and II Escorts, RS2000s and Sierra Cosworth RS500s
• It really is paradise for Ford fans as they get to celebrate their favourite manufacturer with like-minded people.
Sponsor A Knockhill Event
Our exclusive sponsorship opportunities allow brands to tap into our enthusiastic audience whilst enjoying a thrilling day of racing at Knockhill Racing Circuit. Our bespoke packages allow you to create a brand specific ‘Raceday’ experience for your clients or guests. Or, you can simply leverage Knockhill to gain more exposure for your brand or product.
Please get in touch by calling our team on 01383 723337 if you are interested in sponsoring one of our events. Associate sponsor packages also available.
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs. Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.