The Finals Day! Championships MUST be decided. Sit back and enjoy the final thrilling SMRC for 2022.
It all comes down to this, the final SMRC event of the season. Action on the day will be fast and hard as the final and championships will be decided on track as you watch and listen. A day of entertainment and drama is guaranteed and we’d love for you to join us. SMRC events are a great day out for all the family.... all you need to do... is grab your favourite spot around Knockhill.
Live race day commentary trackside on 87.7fm.
Its getting hot in here, lets see how the Championships end up as we are now at the business end of the year for the SMRC racers. A full days racing will produce hard close tense racing. Some will be winners, some will try again the following seaon. A must see day !!!
The Finale is here !!!
• Scottish Mini Cooper Cup & Cooper S Cup - three thrilling racing as the championship is decided - who will win?
Scottish Fiesta ST Cup - these saloons provide some of the closest and most thrilling racing of the year with many drivers aspiring to move upwards to National racing
Scottish Formula Ford - these high speed 1600cc single seater race cars are where future stars often cut their teeth before moving up the racing ladder. Who will prevail as the 2022 Scottish Champion this year?
BMW Juniors - the final two races for this new championship for 14 - 17 year olds.
• The Scottish Citroen C1 Cup - City car racing up and down the country is on the upsurge and the SMRC was one of the first clubs to introduce an introductory and cost-effective class for racers looking for a financially viable route into motorsport - the C1 Cup offer this and the racing is great fun to watch too.
• The Scottish Classic Sports and Saloons Championship - Is a stalwart of the Scottish Motor Racing Club with drivers and fans drawn towards the nostagia of cars from the past. Classic racing is big business nowadays and the Classic Sports and Saloon competitors always put on a great show - whilst some of the machinery on show will take you back to the good old days... the racing is very much full-on and extremely competitive.
• The Scottish Legends Championship - Visiting from the KMSC, Legends racing in Scotland has been going strong for more that 10 years. The Championships unique racing formats add intrigue and drama to each race as drivers randomly select their starting positions and those successful in the heats, race from the rear of the grid in the Grand Final - overtakes galore can be seen in a Legends race. The 5/8 scale American Hot Rods look mean on track, have a tendency to squirm out of corners and provide some of the closest racing you’ll see on any raceday shedule at Knockhill.
Sponsor A Knockhill Event
Our exclusive sponsorship opportunities allow brands to tap into our enthusiastic audience whilst enjoying a thrilling day of racing at Knockhill Racing Circuit. Our bespoke packages allow you to create a brand specific ‘Raceday’ experience for your clients or guests. Or, you can simply leverage Knockhill to gain more exposure for your brand or product.
Please get in touch by calling our team on 01383 723337 if you are interested in sponsoring one of our events. Associate sponsor packages also available.
• Scottish C1 Cup
Scottish Fiesta ST Cup
Scottish Formula Ford
Scottish BMW Juniors
• Scottish Mini Cooper Cup / Mini Cooper S
• Scottish Classic Sports & Saloons
• Scottish Legends
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs. Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.