SLS, ModSports & Scottish Legends are back with a double-header event for Rounds 3 and 4 of their seasons. Also joining the action are the British Sprint and Westfield Speed Series.
Our Super Lap Scotland, Scottish Legends and ModSports racers rock up for Rounds 3 and 4 of the 2021 season over the weekend of 24th & 25th July. Back for some super-fast action on both the Knockhill track layouts - Saturday (anti-clockwise) and Sunday (clockwise). However, this time around they won’t be alone, we’ve got visiting rounds of the British Sprint Championship and the Westfield Speed Series. It will be a vertiable feast of super-fast lap-time chasing action with most classes battling againt the clock for that ultimate lap-time around the twists and dips of Knockhill. The Mod Sports and Legends racers will add a touch of traditional race action to the weekend.
Most likely one of the fastest weekends on the Knockhill calendar as we welcome two competing sprint championships from South of the border.
Both the Knockhill track layouts will be used over the course of the weekend giving drivers not one, but two tracks to test their metal over during two days of full-on action. Fans can expect a busy old day of on-track entertainment with SLS competitors vying for the fastest laps times of the day and the Mod Sports (saloon and sports cars) and Scottish Legends racers battling out on track for those coveted race wins and podium positions.
• SLS Championship - Round 2 and 3 of the seven round Championship featuring some of the fastest modified cars in Scotland, battling to put their hands on the 2020 titles.
• Scottish Legends Championship – These American styled bike engine ‘pocket rockets’ are a fan favourite and will support all Super Lap Scotland events. Three action-packed races each day will all but guarantee plenty of drama and excitement for race fans.
• Mod Sports Series - This race series will see a vast array of super-charged sports and saloon cars racing head-to-head for those vital 1-2-3 podium positions. Within the second race, some SLSers will make the jump from timed-competition to flat-out racing as they join the fold on track.
• British Sprint Championship – some of the fastest single seat race cars and sports cars going for that perfect lap. The cars are fuelled for one lap as they search for the next 1000th of a second in their lap time.
• Westfield Speed Series – Identical Westfield open sports cars chase for that perfect lap time.
Sponsor A Knockhill Event
Our exclusive sponsorship opportunities allow brands to tap into our enthusiastic audience whilst enjoying a thrilling day of racing at Knockhill Racing Circuit. Our bespoke packages allow you to create a brand specific ‘Raceday’ experience for your clients or guests. Or, you can simply leverage Knockhill to gain more exposure for your brand or product.
Please get in touch by calling our team on 01383 723337 if you are interested in sponsoring one of our events. Associate sponsor packages also available.
• Super Lap Scotland Championship
• Mod Sports Championship
• Scottish Legends Cars Championship
• British Sprint Championship
• Westfiled Speed Series
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs. Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.