Attending the Bennetts British Superbike Championship – AB2K Round supported by Event Scotland – this weekend, then this handy entrance guide might just make your arrival process that little bit easier.
Our main top tips include:
– Take a screen shot of your tickets in your camera roll
– Don’t rely on internet connectivity for ticket scanning
– Please don’t have your phone in dark mode – a white background is preferred
– Leave plenty of time to get to and from the venue
– Stay on after the last race on Sunday to walk the track
– Collect your BSB Souvenir Programme on arrival
– On Sunday we’ll have the eBay Pit Walk at approx 11:45am
– Please do not bring any pets to the venue – leave them at home
– Hairpin Gate – Glasgow/West traffic and Season Pass / VIP
– Main Gate – Disabled and Bikes – first come first served
– McIntyres Gate – All Dunfermline/East Traffic, 2Wheel Season Pass (Cars Only – If you are a pass holder and on a bike – head to the main gate)
– Teams, Media, Officials and Staff – Main drive parking left/right.
Please don’t purchase any last minute tickets from sources you don’t know. Knockhill are the sole distributer of BSB Event Tickets – unless you are receiving them from a team/rider or someone connected to the event – please be extra vigilant when purchasing last-minute discounted tickets to avoid scams.
If you require any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01383 723337 – we’ll be here all weekend – office open to approximately 6pm each day.
Tickets are still available for the event via the Knockhill website and tickets can also be purchased at the Circuit on the day – at any of the gates.
If you’ve not got your tickets yet… info and pricing can all be found via our Events webpage.