Phone: 01383 723337
Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 9TF
Its time for another round of the Mod Sports, Legends and Super Lap Scotland competitors with some top class visiting series from North and South of the Border.
It's a full on car racing weekend on our Twin Track format - using both directions which hosts the Gerard McCosh Trophy Race - a legendary Scottish Legends driver.
Super Lap Scotland (Rounds 2 & 3), Scottish Legends and ModSports racers rock up and this time they won’t be alone with some superb visiting rounds! The highly competitive DDMC Northern Saloons and Sports Cars Championship will race both days and supported by the SMRC C1 Cup on the anticlockwise day and SMRC Scottish Classic Sports & Saloons Cars on the clockwise day!
This Gerard McCosh Race weekend will showcase Knockhill with a Twin Track weekend of anti-clockwise and clockwise racing. Different directions often throws up different winners and different battles up and down the grids.
KMSC Super Lap Scotland, ModSports and the Scottish Legends will be joined by the DDMC Saloons and Sports both days as well as the SMRC Citroen C1 Cup (Sat) and Classic Sports and Saloons (Sun).
• SLS Championship - Round 2 and 3 of the six round Championship featuring some of the fastest modified cars in Scotland, battling to put their hands on the 2023 titles.
• Scottish Legends Championship – These American styled bike engine ‘pocket rockets’ are a fan favourite and will support all Super Lap Scotland events. Three action-packed races each day will all but guarantee plenty of drama and excitement for race fans.The legends drivers will also race for the Gerard McCosh Trophy supported by Power Team Limited.
• ModSports Series This race series will see a vast array of super-charged sports and saloon cars racing head-to-head for those vital 1-2-3 podium positions. A fantastic racing Championship continues.
• DDMC Saloons & Sports Car Championship - A welcome return from our friends from the North East of England who regularly compete at Croft with their highly modified race cars.
• SMRC Citroen C1 Cup (Sat) & Scottish Classic Saloon & Sports (Sun) will feature over the weekend with quality racing and strong grid numbers.
• Super Lap Scotland Championship
• ModSports Championship
• Scottish Legends Cars Championship (Gerard McCosh Trophy)
• DDMC Northern Saloons and Sports Car Championship
• SMRC C1 Cup (Saturday)
• Scottish Classics Sports and Saloons (Sunday)
Free Lunchbreak grid walk for all spectators
View downloadable content
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs. Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.