It all comes down to this, the final SMRC event of the season. Action on the day will be fast and hard as the final and championships will be decided on track as you watch and listen.
Visiting content comes from the British Sprint Championship which will bring some of the fastest single seaters in the UK North of the Border. A day of entertainment and drama is guaranteed!
It's getting hot in here, lets see how the Championships end up as we are now at the business end of the year for the SMRC racers. A full days racing will produce hard close tense racing. Some will be winners, some will try again the following seaon. A must see day !!!
• Scottish Mini Cooper Cup & Cooper S Cup - three thrilling racing as the championship is decided - who will win?
• Scottish Fiesta ST Cup - these saloons provide some of the closest and most thrilling racing of the year with many drivers aspiring to move upwards to National racing
• The Scottish Citroen C1 Cup - City car racing up and down the country is on the upsurge and the SMRC was one of the first clubs to introduce an introductory and cost-effective class for racers looking for a financially viable route into motorsport - the C1 Cup offer this and the racing is great fun to watch too.
• The Scottish Classic Sports and Saloons Championship - Is a stalwart of the Scottish Motor Racing Club with drivers and fans drawn towards the nostagia of cars from the past. Classic racing is big business nowadays and the Classic Sports and Saloon competitors always put on a great show - whilst some of the machinery on show will take you back to the good old days... the racing is very much full-on and extremely competitive.
• British Sprint championship - The British Sprint Championship will bring some of the fastest single seaters in the UK to Knockhill as they compete against the clock in their flying one lap challenge.
• Scottish C1 Cup
• Scottish Fiesta ST Cup
• Scottish Mini Cooper Cup / Mini Cooper S
• Scottish Classic Sports & Saloons
• British Sprint Championship
9 race programme with a free lunch break grid walk
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs. Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.