Inaugural Classic Motorcycle Club meeting on June 12th / 13th is a first for both Knockhill and the classic racing scene
Both riders and spectators at the first ever CMRC event will be making their own bit of history as around 200 riders are expected at this special event. Not only will the noise of classic racing machinerybe reverberating around Knockhill, but many “firsts” will happen during the course of the weekend.
- First visit by the Classic Racing Motorcycle Club to Knockhill in their 30th Anniversary Year
- The first Classics only Road Race meeting at Knockhill since the Bob Mac Memorial meetings of the 1990’s.
- The first rounds of the new 2010 ACU Classic Championship.
- The first time the ACU has recognised and endorsed a Classic Road Race Championship.
- The meeting has European status, open to solos and sidecars from all over Europe.
Knockhill Events Director Stuart Gray said “We are delighted to be hosting such a prestigieous event for the first time. Around 95% of the riders are coming from all over the UK, Ireland and abroad, many making a long weekend or even holiday trip as they visit Scotland. We really do hope that the riders and organisers love the unique challenges of the circuit and that we will become an annual fixture within their calander”
Tickets are available in advance or at the gate. A must for all classic racing enthusiasts.