BMW Motorrad Central’s Extreme Trackday returns for the second successive year with a motorcycle trackday on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th August.
Saturday’s trackday will be running in the standard clockwise direction, whilst Sunday will be running on the Reverse Circuit. BMW Motorrad Central will be bringing along a number of BMW S1000 RR machines for you to test drive on the Circuit and out on the roads (Subject to availability).
The trackday is open to all levels of rider althought there are only limited places remaining (in brackets):
Saturday 4th August – Novice (full) – Intermediate (1) – Advanced (6)
Sunday 5th August (reverse) – Novice (12) – Intermediate (5) – Advanced (9)
Here’s a quick recap:
– Saturday is the main circuit (standard direction) from 9am to 5pm
– Sunday is the Reverse Circuit from 9am to 5pm
– Free BMW Demonstrator ride outs, instructor lead (both days)
– Free BMW Demonstrator track bikes available (subject to availability and terms & conditions)
– Free Camping all weekend (please call to register your spot)
– Instructors on hand to help improve your riding skills or answer your questions
– Open to all models of bike and all levels of rider.
– Spectator admission is free
Priced at just £130 per day, it’s a great way to get on track and potentially road test the amazing BMW S100R RR
Please call the office on 01383 723337 to book your slot.