This weekend’s twin-track race weekend will feature KMSC Car Racing, Super Lap Scotland and the British Sprint Championship. Quite simply, it’s a festival of speed you must see. This dual format event will provide two events, on two tracks, over one weekend (27/28 July).
We have a truly action-packed line-up in store for all you motorsport fans this weekend. In what is potentially a world-first; we will be utilising both the Knockhill track configurations over the same weekend. Saturday will see competitors take to the International Circuit (clockwise), where as Sunday, will see the action on the Reverse Circuit. Action on track will come from the following:
– Alfa Sozia Scottish Classic Sports and Saloons car racing
– KMSC Modified, Sports and Open Saloon racing
– Rounds 2 and 3 of the 2013 Super Lap Scotland Championship
– British Sprint Championship – F1-engined single seater racers chasing the quickest lap time
– Drifting Demo by BDC competitors David Waterworth/Jeek and more (Sun)
– Drag racing demo by Colin Millar in his 1200bhp drag car (Sun)
Advanced ticket discounts are available until midnight the night before the event. On the gate admission costs:
Saturday – Adult (£5), Conc (£3), Family (£13) and Kids under 12 go FREE (pre-book to save money)
Sunday – Adult (£12), Conc (£6), Family (£30) and Kids under 12 go FREE (pre-book to save money)
For further information and to book tickets, please log on to our KMSC events page.