FRIDAY 27TH – The MCE British Superbike event kicks off with practice and qualifying session for all classes. Tickets are £5 at the gate if you can make it along with the Superbikes out at 10.10am and 15.20pm.
SATURDAY 28th will see further BSB practice at 10.25am and qualifying at 16.05pm and support races including the Motorpoint British Supersport, Ducati TriOptions Cup and Eastern Airways British Sidecars from 14.50pm onwards. Save money and book tickets for Saturday and the weekend, in advance, up to Midnight Friday online on our event webpage (url below)
RACE DAY – SUNDAY 29th will see the main race day take place with two MCE British Superbike Championship races scheduled to go at 13.30 and 16.30. Please note the timetable may change and you should listen to all announcements via the Circuit radio station (on 87.7FM). Save money and book tickets for Sunday in advance up to Midnight Saturday online on our event webpage.(url below)
For all ticket pricing see our BSB event webpage: http://motorsport-events.knockhill.com/british-superbikes-bsb.php
– Tickets for Saturday can be booked until midnight Friday via our website
– Tickets for Sunday (main race day) can be booked until midnight on Saturday
– Tickets for SUNDAY can be purchased at the gate FROM 7am onwards
– Alternatively all tickets will be available at the gate all weekend
– All tickets bought via the website or phone (01383 723337) will be subject to ‘Ticket Collection’, located on The hairpin approach road.
– Kids under 12 do not require a ticket, they are FREE
– All camping has now sold out, please check the accommodation section on the Knockhill website for alternatives – http://www.knockhill.com/about_us/accommodation.php
Gate Opening Times
– Gates for Friday and Saturday will open at 8am
– Gates for Sunday at 7am
On arrival at the circuit
– All traffic for Friday and Saturday will enter the venue via the main drive
– All traffic will enter the venue on Sunday via the main drive or Scotsman / McIntyres corner. ALL BIKES MUST ENTER via the main drive. BOX OFFICE COLLECTION spectators must enter via the main drive only and head for the collection point which is clearly signed.
– All parking is on site, 1.5miles of internal roads improved on last year, additional hard-standing parking surfaces behind the hairpin. For disabled spectators there is a limited number of trackside parking spaces, the paved and elevated disabled viewing areas are close to these parking spaces.
– Please, please, please follow all the direction of the stewards, they are there to assist and will get you in and out of the venue as soon as they can
– Please clearly display any passes, disabled car passes, season passes as visibly as possible
– Please also ensure you have your money ready if you are paying at the gate to help speed up the entry process – all ticket prices can be found on our BSB event webpage – http://motorsport-events.knockhill.com/british-superbikes-bsb.php
How to get here
– If travelling from East/South, head to Junction 4, M90 Kelty.
– If travelling from West, please head over the new Clackmannan Bridge and head on the A977 and turn tight at Powmill.
– If heading from the North, motorway signs will say exit Junction 6, you can also head to Junction 4 as an alternative route in.
– Weather: Always a topical subject at Knockhill, quite simply, come prepared for all weathers. We would say the same if the forecast was for blistering sunshine.
Pit lane Walkabout – Meet the stars
– Passes for both the Saturday and Sunday pit walk can be purchased for £5 from the Circuit Office, unless you have an alternative. Pit walk times are 13.15 (Sat) and 11.30 (Sun). This again, may change, please listen to announcements on the day
Special Souvenir 40th Anniversary Programmes
– Programmes can be purchased online with tickets or at various locations on-site including at the point of entry when you buy your entry tickets and from the Circuit Office.
Knockhill 40th Anniversary Homecoming Marquee
We have assembled a fabulous range of racing bikes and sidecars that have featured over the 40 years of Knockhill. The display is within the Homecoming Scotland 2014 marquee located on the main straight near the Knockhill Skid Pan.
Jock Taylor Tribute
We have a special tribute to the late great Jock Taylor in the Club Room of the Champions Clubhouse. A display of race memorabilia, trophies and photographs will be open to view on Sunday 29th.
– Knockhill FM broadcasts on 87.7FM and will be on-air all weekend.
– If you wish to Text the Tower for a shout out, you can do so via 07941 808552
– All routes to Knockhill will be very busy this weekend. Please give yourself appropriate time to get to the Circuit. There will be delays, but hopefully we can keep these to a minimum with your help and co-operation.
– No Pets or Animals will be allowed entry to the venue, please ensure you leave them at home and not left in the car.
– The circuit office will be open Sat 8am – 6pm and Sunday 7.30am to 6pm if you need any help or assistance, you can pop in or call on 01383 723337.
– Trades stands are located at the hairpin and main straight.
– Official Knockhill Merchandise is available at the circuit office and a display is at the hairpin trade area.
– Mobile Food Outlets are located throughout the venue as well as our onsite restaurants, Champions Clubhouse and Kinnaird’s restaurant.
– Arrive and Drive Karting will be operating for Kids 8yrs plus and Adults throughout the weekend from just £10, visit the Karting Centre for the timetable and full Info.
Very, Very Important: This is a motorcycle racing event, therefore there will be lots of bikes on the road – THINK bike on your way to the circuit. There will also be police on the roads, please drive with due care and observe speed limits, we don’t want your weekend ruined by receiving a speeding fine.
That’s all for now, but if you do require additional information, please call the Circuit Office on 01383 723337. Hopefully we will see you all here for a fab weekend of racing.