Ever fancied driving like a Norwegian rally star, sideways on an ICE LAKE? Well we have teamed up with one of the best schools based in Norway, www.icedriver.com for a driving experience you will never forget, and at a special Knockhill negotiated rate too. If you want to go ice driving in Norway, then contact Alison McKenna, Director of Ice Driver, directly on +44 (0) 7812057436 and mention Knockhill!
They have 3 packages for guests to choose from:
1 Day Driving £1100.00
1.5 Day Driving £1675.00
2 Days Driving £2100.00
All the above packages include transfers from the train station to the hotel, accommodation and food, ice driving, fuel, helmets and a high speed passenger ride at the end of the day. (Excludes flight/Train and hotel bar bill)
They have brand new facility based in a stunning ski resort called Geilo in Norway and a range of great cars and experienced instructors to give you an amazing time on ice!
What’s New for 2015
- We will be located at the outstanding 4 star* ski resort, Vestlia Resort http://www.vestlia.no/
- Hotel facilities include a spa, gym, swimming pool, ski in ski out, dog sledding, snow mobile safaris, beautiful restaurants with local cuisine
- Brand new tracks that provide the perfect conditions for the ultimate Ice Driving experience and snow mobile safaris across the stunning Norwegian countryside
- Paintballing in the snow – So much FUN!
- Guests who travel to us by plane will fly into Oslo Gardermoen airport and transfers to Geilo will be via train direct to the resort. We will meet you at the train station and take you to Vestlia Resort, this is a 4 minute drive from the hotel. You can also travel to us by mini bus or car.
Whether you are a group of friends, a group of work colleagues, an individual driver, or a family, there is something for everyone at Ice Driver. Have a look at their 2015 Corporate Brochure for more information:
Please contact Alison to book your 2015 Ice Driver package and quote ICE15K or Knockhill to receive 10% off your booking. They look forward to hearing from you soon and hope to see you in Norway next year.