Would you like to join our team? We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly weekend receptionist to compliment our Sales and Admin team. Working 16 hours a week over a Saturday and Sunday you will be the welcoming face of Scotland’s National Motorsport Centre.
Every weekend is different at Knockhill Racing Circuit and everything moves quickly in our fast paced office environment. Previous experience in a customer focused role is advantageous along with the willingness to learn and be flexible. Our customers are the most important part of out business and we are looking for someone who will always put them first! You will need your own transport due to our location and be able to commit to working weekend shifts. Hourly Rate £8.70
Roles and responsibilities – include the following
- Meeting and greeting customers at reception and dealing with enquiries
- Answering telephone enquiries, dealing with or distributing the calls as required.
- Registration duties for customers of driving experiences, Trackdays and testing.
- Sales and administration of season passes.
- Sales and administration of events tickets.
- Sales of merchandise
- Email enquiries
- Sales and Booking of Trackdays
- Typing / photocopying / mail franking
- Driving Experience and Karting Sales and Booking backup
- Admin projects
- Data basing
If you think this role is for you, please get in touch and let us know about you and what you think you could bring to the team…..
Send your CV and covering letter to – Laura Graham, Sales Manager firstname.lastname@example.org