This weekend (Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st May) sees the fourth running of the BMW Motorrad Central Road and Track weekend. It’s an opportunity to sample all-things BMW. The two day bike trackday will give motorcycle enthusiasts the chance to sample some stunning BMW machinery on-track, off-road and on-road.
- 2-days of on track action with BMW track demos available
- Saturday’s track action will be on the Reverse Circuit
- Sunday’s track action will switch to the International Circuit
- Instructors on hand to help you with your technique on track
- Free BMW Demonstrator ride-outs on the roads around Knockhill
- Dirty Demo sessions available (£59.95 fee) for 1.5hrs off-roading on the BMW GS.
- Focused events will be here with a number of bike riding aids to try
- Free camping all weekend