There is a busy season ahead at Knockhill Racing Circuit with a host of exciting activities running all summer.
The operational team has a temporary position(s) available for a Pit Crew and Marshal for the summer season.
The operational team is responsible for the control, safety and enjoyment of all customers participating at Knockhill Racing Circuit.
The weeks are always varied as are the customers, the ideal candidate will have a friendly personality and be happy talking to members of the public.
Safety is paramount at a racing circuit, the role will require the candidate to participate in training for marshalling and first aid. This role requires quick thinking, decision making and confidence.
The role includes:
· Assisting customers during driving experiences
· Giving instruction on the controls of a single seater racing car
· Assist with setup prior to experience days
· Marshalling on the racing circuit at trackday events
· Assisting with track maintenance and setup prior to trackdays
· Assist with general venue presentation
Training will be given.
The hours are variable and flexibility is essential with evening work and weekends included. The hours will vary per week from 24 – 50. The position is immediately available for a 5 month period (to October), but this can be flexible depending on individual circumstances.
Driving licence essential.
Also positions available for car parking stewards and staff for major events.
If you are interested in working at Knockhill then please send us a covering letter, and or CV by email to email@example.com.