Activities cancelled today (Friday 24th February)

Despite the overnight thaw dispersing most of the snow from in and around Fife, we unfortunately haven’t been so lucky. The main track is still under a blanket of snow as is the surrounding paddocks and walkways. With that in mind we have chosen to cancel all activities planned for today (24th Feb), and that includes this afternoon’s Rally.


We’re very hopeful that if the weather holds out today that we could see some activity over the weekend. We will keep you updated.

If you are booked in today, please call to rebook your Experience.