To kick off our Easter activities at Knockhill on Sunday 2nd April we are hosting a family fun day running alongside our regular Hot Hatch Trackday – that will see members of the public take their own cars onto the famous twists and dips of Knockhill for a day of action-packed driving.
However, even if you are not into motorsport there will be plenty of entertainment for the whole family to enjoy.
- Bring your painted boiled eggs and roll them down the famous Duffus Dip during the lunch break.
- A fun treasure hunt will take place on site with great prizes to be won for karting experiences and tickets for future events
- Cammy’s Magic shows will be running all day long with unique magical tricks that will astound youngsters and adults alike.
- We’ll also have a special visit from life-size Paw Patrol characters for the children to meet. The unofficial Paw Patrol characters will be here as part of our Easter Hot Hatch Trackday which will take place at Knockhill on Sunday 2nd April. The Paw Patrol characters will be here for around 4 hours wandering around the venue for photo opportunities and meet-and-greets with the kids attending the event (from 10.30am).
- Knockhill also has it’s own play park and children are welcome to use the slides and swings.
- There will also be the opportunity for you and the rest of your family to participate in some Highland Games activities.
- We’ll have a Junior Motorsport display where interested parties can find out how to become involved in junior motor racing.
- Sample our fleet of Adult and Cadet Karts on our 500 metre outdoor track for just £10 for 10 mins. Suitable for kids aged 8 and upwards.
- Our Teen Drive taster sessions will allow budding young drivers – aged 13 to 16 – the chance to get behind the wheel accompanied by a fully qualified instructor for an introductory driving session (from £10).
- We’ll have a number of bouncy castles for the kids to jump around on. We’ll also have a face-painter on site. Fees will apply.
So, if you fancy spending the day with us at Knockhill on Sunday 2nd April, simply head online to our events webpage and pre-book your tickets now. Alternatively, you can arrive on the day and pay at the gate.
Important: Please remember all kids under the age of 12 go FREE of charge.
Hope to see you here!
P.S. Keep your eye’s peeled for our Easter Activity Bonanza launching next week. Two weeks of Easter activities at Knockhill all bundled into one handy guide.