Our meet Paw Patrol video went a bit wild on social media, so we thought we’d best clarify a few details.
The unofficial Paw Patrol characters will be here as part of our Easter Hot Hatch Trackday which will take place at Knockhill on Sunday 2nd April. The Paw Patrol characters will be here for around 4 hours wandering around the venue for photo opportunities and meet-and-greets with the kids attending the event (from 10.30am). This isn’t a Paw Patrol event, they are merely making a guest appearance at our Easter Hot Hatch Trackday and Family Fun Day.
Here’s a full list of what’s happening on the day:
- Bring your painted boiled eggs and roll them down the famous Duffus Dip during the lunch break.
- A fun treasure hunt will take place on site with great prizes to be won for karting experiences and tickets for future events
- Cammy’s Magic shows will be running all day long with unique magical tricks that will astound youngsters and adults alike.
- We’ll also have a special visit from life-size Paw Patrol characters for the children to meet (approx 4hrs from 10.30am).
- Knockhill also has it’s own play park and children are welcome to use the slides and swings.
- There will also be the opportunity for you and the rest of your family to participate in some Highland Games activities.
- We’ll have a Junior Motorsport display where interested parties can find out how to become involved in junior motor racing.
- Sample our fleet of Adult and Cadet Karts on our 500 metre outdoor track for just £10 for 10 mins. Suitable for kids aged 8 and upwards.
- Our Teen Drive taster sessions will allow budding young drivers – aged 13 to 16 – the chance to get behind the wheel accompanied by a fully qualified instructor for an introductory driving session (from £10).
- We’ll have a number of bouncy castles for the kids to jump around on. We’ll also have a face-painter on site. Fees will apply.
- Aside from all the off track activity, we’ll have a full day on on track driving by members of the public. It’s their chance to tale their own car on the unique twists and dips of Knockhill. Up to 150 drivers will spend the day, in 15minutes sessions, taking of the challenges of driving Scotland’s British Championship track. See our Trackdays website for further details.
So, if you fancy spending the day with us at Knockhill on Sunday 2nd April, simply head online to our events webpage and pre-book your tickets now. Alternatively, you can arrive on the day and pay at the gate.
Important: Please remember all kids under the age of 12 go FREE of charge.
Ticket Prices are as follows:
Advanced: Adults £8, Concession £5, Kids under 12 FREE and Family £21
Tickets paid on the day at the gate will be charged at:
Adults £10, Concession £6, Kids under 12 go FREE and Family £26