Knockhill Racing Circuit has a new position within its busy marketing department.
The post holder will be tasked with working alongside the events and sales departments to promote the Knockhill brand and its products on a wide array of platforms. You’ll be tasked with creating and distributing all sorts of content across the full marketing mix. Adaptable, diligent and a keen ‘task orientated’ approach will be required. If you like getting stuff done, then we want to hear from you.
You’ll be tasked with:
- Writing engaging and accurate content for web, PR and social platforms
- Research and creation of online content in various formats
- Creating and production of e-newsletters and email campaigns
- Assist with creation, planning, filming, editing and distribution of content
- Implement digital marketing ad campaigns and report on campaign efficiencies/optimisation opportunities
- Create graphics and artwork for various campaigns and platforms
- Contribute to the marketing strategy and remain in-tune with today’s digital landscape – highlighting opportunities where appropriate
- Update and manage customer data in relation to marketing activities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Graphic design and video editing skills will be a significant part of the role – creative cloud knowledge is a must
- Project management skills and the ability to manage a varied and time focused workload
- A sound understanding of modern digital marketing practices and principals
- Ability to work on your own initiative whist ensuring the team goals are realised
- Ability and confidence to represent a brand online
- Desire to improve your skillset and step outside your comfort zone
- Ability to self-critique your work and make continual improvements to your practices and procedures
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Social media analytics and insights
- Ability to create and manage ads in Adwords, Facebook Business Manager and other third-party ad platforms
- HTML and CSS knowledge would be a bonus
- As would any e-commerce experience or exposure
The role is full-time on a permanent contract. Some weekend work will also be required.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Apply in writing to:
Knockhill Racing Circuit