We have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist to join our fun, dynamic and successful office team!
This is a varied role that requires someone who is self-motivated, a methodical worker with excellent attention to detail. Working in an environment where everyone strives to delight customers, you will need effective communication skills and have a passion for customer service.
Our ideal Receptionist will be computer literate and be able to use Microsoft software, in particular Word and Excel. Enjoy working alongside others as part of a team and be able to present a positive friendly approach to all our visitors. Proficient in dealing with the ‘unexpected’, you will need to be adaptable and confident at all times and be able to change with the needs of the business.
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Answering and directing telephone calls.
- Dealing with general enquiries face to face, by telephone & e-mail.
- Ticket sales & customer bookings.
- Processing customer orders
- Maintaining stock and presentation of merchandise shop
- Customer registration for experiences.
- Looking after office equipment, stationery and stock.
- Providing admin support to other departments.
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post.
Previous experience of working in a busy office environment in a receptionist position is desirable.
As the Receptionist you will be the face of our business to many people and first impressions count.
Permanent contract: 37.5 hours over 5 days; 1 of which will be a weekend day. Preferred start date: Monday 21st October 2019.
Please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Apply in writing to:
Knockhill Racing Circuit