BTCC Event Update

Today the Scottish Government announced an indicative date for the resumption of Live Events (August 24th) and that some sporting ‘test’ events could take place from this date.  We currently have a proposal and request lodged with Sportscotland and the Scottish Government to have the British Touring Car Event on the 29/30 August approved as a test event for Scotland.

Until we have further discussions with the Government and have a complete understanding of the restrictions that may be imposed upon us, we have taken the decision to temporarily suspend BTCC ticket sales until we have further clarification.

As soon as we hear back from the Government and Sportscotland regarding the status of the event, either as a ‘test’ event for Scotland (which spectators can attend (with restrictions in place)) or an event to be run behind closed doors, we will be in touch with all ticket holders to advise. We will of course update our website and social media channels as well, once we know more.

It’s not the announcement we all hoped for today, but fingers crossed for a successful outcome.