We are looking forward to hosting the 12th running of Scottish Ford Live sponsored by the Cobble Shop. We have over 300 cars pre-registered for the show and a further 130+ cars will head out onto track to enjoy the twists and turns of Knockhill’s famous corners. Here’s some relevant info for those attending:
Over 300 Cars on display from varying UK and local Clubs
• Special competition Fords including iconic Race and Rally cars.
• RSOC Concours, Regalia & RSOC Owners’ Club awards
• Show and Shine awards & trophies
• Ford Clubstands featuring Ford models of all shapes and sizes
• Special Ford GT40 display & demonstration
• Trade stands and retailers
• Hot Hatch track sessions (2 spaces available)
For those attending the show to compete or simply show your car, here’s some important info regarding your day:
• Gates will be open from 8am
• Have your tickets ready as you approach the main gate
• Take a picture of your QR codes on you phone and don’t rely on 4G or Wifi
• Additional tickets can be purchased here if required
• You’ll be directed to your appropriate zone on arrival by the gate team
• We’d like all cars participating in the show on-site by 10am
• Cars arriving after 10am will be directed to the ‘on the day’ parking zone
• You CAN arrive on the day and participate in the show but you will be directed to the ‘on the day’ zone
• All awards and trophies will be handed out at the Apollo Events Stage in Paddock 2 at 3pm
• If you are showing your car and participating on track – please take extra care as you navigate the venue – the paddock speed limit is 15mph.
Additional spectator tickets still can be purchased in advance via the Knockhill website and will also be available on the gate throughout the event. Event timings will vary – on track will be from 9am-5pm and in the paddocks, most cars will likely start to leave around 3:30pm after the awards are handed out.
Club Admins – Please forward this information on to your members.